Willow Court Antique Centre
My fees are transparent. I advertise my fees online to help you make informed decisions and to save you time.
My fee as a registered marriage celebrant is $AUD 400.00 for a basic but very meaningful wedding.
I am also able to supply witnesses for an extra fee of $AUD 50.00 per witness.
I am happy to travel to your chosen venue for your ceremony, bearing in mind that travelling involves my time and expense (additional to my celebrant fee) which I make every endeavour to keep to an absolute minimum.
Locations that do not incur a travel fee are within a 30km radius of my home base and include:
- St Marys;
- Falmouth; and
Payment methods accepted: direct bank deposit or cash.
A booking fee of $200 is payable at the time of confirming your booking.
The $200 remaining balance is payable no later than 21 days prior to your wedding ceremony (plus any travel fee).
In addition to the standard fees listed above, if I have to travel more than 30 kilometres one-way from my office in Seymour, then this will incur a travel fee for my attendance at your ceremony as follows:
- Scamander $40
- St Helens $50
- Fingal $60
- Binalong Bay $70
- Bay of Fires or Coles Bay or Swansea $80
(payable 21 days prior to your wedding ceremony)
- Ceremony Resources Package which includes a selection of sample vows, relevant ceremony information, readings etc. This will be emailed to you.
- Initial phone consultation (or face-to-face if you are located in Tasmania) to complete the necessary legal paperwork
- Phone and email communications
- Unique design of your ceremony and conducting the ceremony
- Lodgement of all necessary legal documents
- Presentation copy of your marriage certificate
- Printed memento of your order of ceremony
- PA System
- Signing table & chair
The $200 booking fee is non-refundable and is required to be paid before any information is sent to you to secure your wedding date.
You may choose to pay the full amount of $400.00.
If you cancel after paying in full, you will be refunded a total of $200.00 plus any travel fees.